Intelligent Works Management System(IWMS) is a Web-based Automated and Intelligent System for Estimation, DTP, E-MB, E-Billing, Works Monitoring and Contract Management of various works.
The main objective of this system is to make the overall process accurate, fast, accessible and manageable using proper data calculations, data handling and data management techniques of Software.
This web system strictly follows a predefined set of rules and produces the desired output.
Modules in IWMS
- Preparation of Cost Estimates and Technical Sanctions
- Preparation of Draft Tender Papers and According Approvals
- e-Measurement Book
- Contract Management System
- Works Monitoring System
Benefits of e-MB & e-Billing EcoSystem
Download IWMS Presentation
- Saves Valuable Time: The entire process of preparing MB becomes faster. Furthermore, statements and reports can be generated instantly at the click of a button. It saves 85% of total time used for generating MB and Bills. Thus, it results in better productivity.
- Automation : Since all the calculations are handled by the software, computerized data handling and accounting eliminates many of the time-consuming processes associated with manual system.
- Accuracy : This system is designed to be accurate to the minutest detail. Once the data is entered into the system, all the calculations and data processing are done automatically by software.
- Construction Tracking : Since, its an online application; the higher authorities can keep track of works at any given point of time. Also, this application generates useful reports by which finance information can be accessed and analyzed.
- Zero Pendency : Since majority of the process is made automated, there would be zero pendency for the works.
- Data Access : Since the application is web-based, the users of the system can access and process the data anywhere, anytime .